DEScoder - Freeware Lisp encryption utility for BricsCAD
This software provides strong BlowFish encryption for AutoLISP files - these encrypted AutoLISP files can only be used and loaded by BricsCAD system.
DEScoder is mainly designed to support AutoLISP application developers, providing a maximum comfort for the development cycle, and to protect the application code.
Main functional features
- single file mode to encrypt specified file using BlowFish algorithm
- project mode to create encrypted "container" file, wrapping multiple AutoLISP, DCL and Text files into a single encrypted file
(similar to AutoCAD VLX application files)
- VLX compatible *.prv and *.prj project files - this allows to use the project file for BricsCAD and AutoCAD, to create *.vlx application file for AutoCAD, and *.des application file for BricsCAD, based on the same, identical project definition
- Lisp and DCL compression to reduce file size, providing faster application load
Main convenience features
- drag & drop support for all relevant dialog controls
- command line support for batch processing
- wildcard support for file specification in command line mode
- program dialog is resizable and persistent (size and positions are maintained across sessions)
- singe file history for last-used 30 Lisp source files for quick access to most often used Lisp files
- project history for last-used 30 projects for quick access to most often used projects
- automatically reload last-used project at startup, to quickly rebuild that last-used project with a single click
- tooltips provide assistance for beginners, can be disabled
For a detailed description please refer to chapter Using DEScoder.